leaders of tomorrow, making a difference today.
A YFCI Main Partner and Contributing Organization
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is ABC4ALL? The Mission of ABC4ALL is "Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the internet", and they are aquiring partners, and later will unite with The Giving Card to MAXIMIZE contributions. This organization stands for humanity, and gives people the opportunity to get their voice heard!
How are we affiliated? All YFCI Members can participate in ABC4ALL's "A Celebration of Oneness", the PanAmbassador Program, ABC4ALL Mentors and become a Youth Coordinator. ABC4ALL and YFCI have created a Memorandaum of Understanding and are partner/contributing organizations.
I want to get involved with Dual Global Citizens, how? Start Here
Pan Ambassador Program: What is it all about? Example: Billy Yasin, a ABC4ALL PanAmbassador, is truly making a difference in the world. He helped create a nation-wide walk against HIV/AIDS in Ghana, volunteers for The Oak Tree Foundation (a former YFCI Partner Project), and done much more to make a difference in the world. Request Information
How can I become a ABC4ALL Mentor? The ABC4All Global Mentoring Team is the starting point to support future matching/doubling charitable contributions worldwide to help nonprofits/NGOs to become self-funded. Learn More
"In honor of the partnership between ABC4All and YFCI, who are both working together to make a difference in, not just one, but ALL communities around the globe."
What is the global toast? The Global Toast was a project by ABC4ALL to toast (with water) for improved health and wealth for everyone around the world.
Video copyright © ABC4ALL/YFCI
Have a Comment? Email your reactions please to ABC4All at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plasma Activated Water
Plasma Activated Water (PAW), an accidental discovery in a Physics Laboratory in Southern California, at 2.5 pH is validated by independent laboratory testing to be antiviral and antibacterial, and it kills Anthrax in 30 seconds. 9.5 pH PAW is an extraordinarily healing and healthy water to drink and is consumed by humans. 11.0 pH will be used by the drop with health professionals and their clients/patients.
ABC4ALL Mentor Creativity Galleries
A Better Community for All brings you an opportunity to submit original work to the ABC4ALL Creativity Webpage, which will accept poems, essays, photos, drawings, multimedia, and new ideas. You can submit photos and more by clicking here.
"That is what ABC4ALL is all about. We are ALL creating something NEW"
1. What is ABC4All? ABC4All is a new entity in the world.
A Better Community For All (ABC4All) focuses on the betterment of citizenry and communities via a give-back model of conducting business in the world: Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the Internet. Support is offered for charitable causes worldwide. ABC4All World Solutions provide opportunities to reach unimagined Health Heights. A healthier water and application of advanced energy technologies bring the potential for humanitarian relief wherever it is needed throughout the world in emergent/non-emergent situations.
2. How did you think about starting ABC4ALL - do you remember the first time it occurred to you and what you thought about initially? It all started with Partnerships for a Better Community (PBC). We worked with nonprofits in the community raising funds such as for Easter Seal Society. This was in association with a monthly health publication. Then I was introduced to Bob Chew who made the suggestion it is better to be near the beginning of the alphabet. So the name was changed to, A Better Community for All (ABC4All), and the rest is history. Bob Chew later became 'Co-Founder' as well as Vice President of Business Development.
3. Did the original idea(s) take hold or did they change and evolve over time into what is now ABC4ALL? Everything changed from PBC to be geared to the Internet. At first the mission was, Maximizing Charitable Contributions on the Internet. Then it became, Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the Internet. From the beginning, I sensed the Internet and technology offered an unequaled opportunity to help expand the potential of nonprofit groups to benefit. This has since developed into the concept of SELF-FUNDING for individuals, groups and nonprofits/NGOs.
4. What are your hopes for ABC4ALL? The challenge has become bringing the dream into reality across the world, thereby putting into place The ABC4All Legacy which will go on, into perpetuity, regardless of who founded and developed the organization.
5. What are you personally doing to make A Difference? So many things, but one focus has been to read the book, Making a Difference, and then creating a local Make a Difference Plan.
This can be done anywhere in the world, and I believe the book could be translated into many languages and adapted with versions for different areas/regions of the world.
6. How did you find out about YFCI? YFCI was one of the youth organizations on TakingITGlobal website. We joined in 01/2006. Zach K., Founder, joined ABC4All and has been totally supportive, always volunteering ways to help. As I learned more about YFCI, it became very clear that goals and mission were consonant, and the possibility existed to work together. That seemed to evolve quite naturally. There seemed to be a genuine mutual spirit – desire – to enter into mutual support.
7. Why did you join YFCI? It quickly became apparent that Zach as Founder was more than ready to offer support for ABC4All. It was logical to join and see how we could continue such developments.
8. What is your involvement with YFCI so far? Through various means, we have been exchanging information and posting on the respective websites. This has led to the agreement to develop a Memo of Understanding (MOU) making it official how we intended to cooperate mutually. After this was signed and in place, we decided to work on these interviews and create a joint press release.
9. How do you think YFCI and ABC4ALL can work together? There are many possibilities. There can be exchanges of information. There can be cooperation in facilitating short and long-term goals. There can be a cooperative and collaborative theme among the members of both organizations that can lead to improved intercultural relationships in the world. TIG appears to have a strong unifying influence among its participants, that can extend to both YFCI and ABC4All, with a basic message coming through that people, regardless of persuasion and background, can find common ground to work together and help make it a better world for all. That is what ABC4All is trying to facilitate.
10. How do you see ABC4ALL and YFCI making a difference in the world, separately and together? While YFCI is clearly youth oriented, ABC4All deals with "children of all ages." This includes youth! It seems likely that young generation will resonate to helping improve communities. It is known that young and old people get along well. Now perhaps both organizations will create possibilities for all generations to learn that it is possible to make a difference in the world.
11. What personal goals do you have that will be better met if you participate with YFCI? YFCI permits us to reach many young people that otherwise might not be the case. The importance of such work cannot be overemphasized.
12. What activities/programs/improvements are you hoping to facilitate in your country? Elsewhere? ABC4All has been in development for 8.5+ years, and soon it will be 9 years. We have much information to convey to the world, but the challenge is to do it in an organized, FUN, and easy way for people to learn and benefit. There is great effort being made to build in rewards every step of the way.
13. If you could sum up your experience as Co-Founder of ABC4ALL so far in one or two sentences, what would you say? ABC4All has been created, in large part, because people care. The serendipitous nature of ABC4All has been summarized here.
Dr. Burt Danet is the co-founder of A Better Community for All, a Youth for Change International main partner. He studied at Yale University and the University of Minnesota.
"ABC4ALL: Amazing, simply Amazing!"
1. What is YFCI? Youth for Change International is a youth-led organization, campaign, and community to get youth involved in making a difference and to spread the word about world issues. We are a youth movement for change, and get youth from around the world to talk about issues that are important to them. We believe that youth hold great power when we unite for the greater good.
2. How did you think about starting YFCI - do you remember the first time it occurred to you and what you thought about initially? Well, right after I won the Interfaith Conference Youth Leadership Award, I got encouraged by some people at the UNICEF Voices of Youth Forums to create a youth-led group and discussion to talk and collaborate. The road to what YFCI is today was an amazing experience.
3. Did the original idea(s) take hold or did they change and evolve over time into what is now YFCI? Originally, I thought YFCI might just be a fundraiser for UNICEF or Heifer International (which some of our projects today deal with) but, finally, we decided to become an international youth-led organization.
4. What are your hopes for YFCI? I would really like to see more active members and staff, and continue to make a difference throughout the world. I want to see an organization that is inspiring the leaders of tomorrow, to take action in their communities today, and united for a greater world.
5. What would make your personal community better for all? Here in Milwaukee, you see many different neighborhoods. I would like to see more diversity among neighbors. Rather than segregated regions all around the city, I would like to change this somehow.
6. How did you find out about ABC4All? I found out about ABC4All from TakingITGlobal.org, an online youth community for organizations.
7. Why did you join ABC4All? I joined this organization because I wanted to collaborate with other mentors to help make the world A Better Community For All.
8. What is your involvement with ABC4All so far? At this time, I am considered an 'ABC4All Mentor/Youth Coordinator'. I am working with ABC4ALL, and our partner YOMI, to encourage more youth participation in the group. We already created Project YAY, a partnership group that aims to fulfill the visions of each organization, with a support and mutual partnership with other organizations like ours.
9. How do you think ABC4All and YFCI can work together? YFCI and ABC4All can start working together to create FUNdraising and other projects and collaborate on other ideas of how we can continue to make a difference in the world.
10. How do you see YFCI and ABC4All making a difference in the world, separately and together? YFCI will continue to create opportunities for youth to start being the change. ABC4All will also continue to create FUNdraising opportunities. We can work together to continue to support those in need.
11. What personal goals do you have that will be better met if you participate with ABC4All? I would like to someday be in the Peace Corps and work with other non-profit organizations. ABC4All can help me do this by giving me experiences to follow my goals.
12. What activities/programs/improvements are you hoping to facilitate in your country? elsewhere? At this time, I am the proprietor of the E-Z Coffee Stand, a youth-lead YFCI Project to help fund UNICEF, Heifer International and other organizations.
13. If you could sum up your experience as Founder of YFCI so far in one or two sentences, what would you say? It has been a wonderful journey, I really look forward to the our voyage to the future.
Zach is the founder of Youth for Change International and is a high school student from Milwaukee, United States.
"Thanks also to all of us who have been affiliated with ABC4All for all the contributions and the pride we give to ABC4All and its affiliates."
Erick Ochieng Otieno, Mentor from Kenya
"The people involved with not stop at anything, until they get the job done"
Linda Zielski, Mentor from United States
Making a Difference... Together
Leaders of Tomorrow,
Making A Difference TODAY!
Working Together for a Better World
Thanks for your support!
Youth for Change International
The Youth Campaign for a Better World