|TakingITGlobal <firstname.lastname@example.org>||Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:10 PM|
Campaign for Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR)
is poised to bring Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) to the world. The dream realized now is in the process of implementation. The Campaign For Global Humanitarian Relief (GHR) is described in this video courtesy YUBUPA.
Here is a universal question:
"What would help make your community your personal community better for all?"
1. Share info about GHR with others.
2. Create Local ABC4All where you are.
3. Learn more at ABC4All Portal4Relief
4. Participate by walking as in the Madrona Marsh Challenge wherever you are in the world!
5. Consume less, give more.
6. Donate a penny (US$0.01) at 1in1Billion.
7. Donate US$1.00 at #6.
8. Donate more at #6.
9. Read or buy the book, "Poised for Relief: You Can Cooperate and MAXIMIZE Giving" soon to be released, but described here.
Finally, do you want to be able to say,
***I am in RELIEF. Do you want to be?***
June 23, 2010, today on the day of this writing, is Global Humanitarian Relief Day (GHRD) into Perpetuity (FOREVER) #54 of the ABC4All COUNTUP! http://bit.ly/abc4allghrd
JOIN GHR http://abc4allghr.ning.com or KEEP IT FREE, JOIN AT the GHR Mirror Site http://www.trunity.net/ghrm/ where you can upgrade ALL THE WAY 4 FREE too, including to a Business Site thanks to the support for ABC4All of TrUnity!
Just go to the ABC4All Portal4Relief, sign up as a member, and then you can contribute or create your own FREE website or Family of websites!
Brief Description: Working Together to Bring Global Humanitarian Relief to the World to anyone alive who is receptive.
What does TakingITGlobal (TIG) have to do with the above?
MESSAGE for BETTER WATER, BETTER WORLD
Economic woes of the world can be assisted in the needed reverse upswing as we continue to work on harnessing Internet Technology at ABC4All in order to create "Self-FUNding4All." http://ABC4All.net/infoabc4all.htm
With the dramatic possibilities of the discovery of Plasma Activated Water (PAW), currently a prototype in a physics lab in Southern California, we have myriad applications and potential for adding to the job market anywhere in the world: http://kindrop.abc4all.net and http://ABC4All.net/worldsolutions.htm
The Uses of PAW are well-documented with validation studies by independent laboratories by the Scientific Team (1 physicist and 2 engineers):
1. Bottled Water
a. Higher levels of High pH water promotes healthier regenerating water
b. Quicker hydration for daily living, athletes and sport enthusiasts
c. More refreshing and better tasting water
2. Medical Sterilization – Cleaning Hospital equipment, materials and surgical instruments of infectious diseases is paramount to maintain medical cleanliness
3. Agriculture – Production and Processing of crops, dairy poultry, beef, and pork
a. Improves plant and animal growth rates
b. Eliminates / Reduces contaminants
c. Extends fresh fruits and vegetables shelf life by 7 to 14 days
d. Eliminates / Reduces bacteria and other contaminates in food processing
e. Improves dairy herd milk production up to 28%
f. Improves insecticide effectiveness – Use less to achieve same results
4. Industrial Sterilization – Applications in many food processing and preparation plants can use the same procedures as hospitals and clinics in the elimination or reduction of bacteria, viruses, and other contaminates
5. Manufacturing – Any manufacturing company that needs water with a controlled pH, sterilization requirement or monomolecular water structure can benefit greatly by implementing this technology.
6. Waste Water Treatment – With the benefits of eliminating or greatly reducing bacteria, viruses and other harmful contaminants in water, this purification system could be used in many water treatment applications. With capabilities of purifying water at a rate of 100,000 gallons per hour, this technology offers a very cost effective means of waste water treatment
7. Emergency Water treatment – A mobile or stationary unit can be brought to any location. Areas that have polluted water as a result of an industrial accident or catastrophic weather conditions like floods, tornados, hurricanes or other emergencies with this system can produce potable water from any source immediately.
Please see info about the thesis written on PAW (full thesis available upon request): http://ABC4All.net/jl.htm
The paper by Burton Danet, Ph.D. listed in the PAW Quick Review has been published here:The Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes (JSHO): http://www.thejsho.com Also available online at: http://abc4all.net/casereport2009.htm
This paper was recommended to be submitted by the Co-Editor and water expert and scientist: Plasma Activated Water (PAW) is currently being studied by "...arguably one of the foremost experts of water in the world," Professor Rustum Roy: http://rustumroy.com
Rustum Roy, Evan Pugh Professor of the Solid State Emeritus, Professor of Science Technology and Society Emeritus, The Pennsylvania State University, 102 MRL, University Park, PA. 16802 * Tel: 814-865-3421* Fax: 814-863-7040 * email: email@example.com and Visiting Professor of Medicine, University of Arizona, Distinguished Professor of Materials, Arizona State University.
A Better Community for All (ABC4All)
"WE ARE THE ONES (we've been waiting for)"
an original song written for ABC4All Mentors based on Hopi tradition and made available long before President Obama announced his candidacy and began to use the terms, "We are one," "We are the ones we have been waiting for."
Read the Quick Facts
via ABC4All eCommerce
via ABC4All Global Mentoring TEAM Project
located at Taking IT Global, a youth-driven site
acknowledged by the Institute of Noetic Sciences as
"one of 10 youth sites having a great positive impact on humanity."
with ABC4All Mentors in 109 countries to date
Responding to the President's call for each of us to assume responsibility to help make the world a better place for all.
ABC4All has been doing this for 12.5 years and is now responding to the call of President Obama
whose words (below) are echoed by ABC4All Mentor Waleed from Egypt:
"And I want to particularly say this to young people of every faith, in every country -
you, more than anyone, have the ability to remake this world."
-- President Barack Obama speaking at Cairo University
"There is no doubt that TakingITGlobal is the most important online place. Only TIG can help young leaders all over the world to exchange our ideas and think together about achieving the best. With TIG there is no borders between us - only what we need is to be online to make new friendships between each other and respect one another. I have a dream that I would like to live to see the day that all youth leaders in all over the world from TIG will be the real leaders in their countries. Then we will have all what we need to reach our goals, not only for youth, but for our world and our next generations."
DEMONSTRATION of what is possible in the world via ABC4All Mentor Peter Njodzeka (Cameroon). This demonstration can be repeated anywhere in the world with the appropriate support based on the above shared information:
CLICK! A message of thanks from the Nkuv community to their biosand fitler donors including to Peter Njodzeka:
Because of you, we are healthy
Because of you, we are saved
Because of you, we can smile,
Because of you, we are proud
Because of you, we save time and money
Because of you, our children are healthy
Because of you, our children can go to school on time
Because of you, our lives have changed
Because of you, our health has improved
Because of you, our community is and because of you, the world is a better place to live in
Long live Nkuv community
Long live life and water development group Cameroon
Long live Thirst Relief International
Long live United States of America
Long live Cameroon
Thank you very much
Tel.: Yaounde Office: +237-33095361 Mobile: 7771-6288
Kumbo Office Mobile: 7993-3488
E-mail: info @ lwdgc-africa.org
Gmail: penjoka @ gmail.com for any email account problems
Burton Danet, Ph.D., Co-Founder, A Better Community for All (ABC4All)
P.O. Box 1624, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-1624 * 1-310-712-5477 * abc4all (at) gmail (dot) com